- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A spicy slow cooked turkey soup, perfect for using up Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen succotash, thawed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cooked, chopped turkey
- Add everything to a greased slow cooker, reserving 1-2/3 cups of crushed chips. Cook covered for 3-5 hours on low. Sprinkle the remaining chips over top to serve.