- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 32 servings
Enjoy crispy tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, avocado and cilantro cream.
- 2 medium (1-1/2 cups) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium (1 cup) avocado, peeled, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 32 plain or blue large corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the tomatoes, avocado, lemon juice and lemon peel in a medium bowl, and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and the cilantro until blended.
- Carefully spoon 1 tablespoon of the tomato mixture onto a tortilla chip and then top with 1/2 teaspoon of the cilantro cream.