- Prep: 8 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 60 appetizers
Serve these tortilla wheels as an appetizer, or enjoy as a light luncheon, served with a side of guacamole and salsa.
- 1 (8-ounce) package (2 cups) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped mild green chiles, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) package non fat cream cheese, softened
- Garlic powder, if desired
- Hot pepper sauce, if desired
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Place the cheddar cheese, olives, sour cream, chiles, cream cheese, garlic powder and hot sauce in a large bowl, and stir to blend.
- Evenly spread 1/4-cup of the cheese mixture onto each tortilla, and then roll up tightly.
- Wrap each rolled tortilla in plastic wrap and then place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Slice the filled tortillas, discarding the end pieces, and place on a serving dish.