- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Makes about 50 pinwheels
Here's an easy and delicious party recipe for Mexican-style pinwheels.
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 1, 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 4-ounce can diced green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- Garlic powder and seasoned salt, to taste
- 5, 10-inch flour tortillas
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together. Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas. Roll up tortillas tightly and cover with plastic wrap, twisting ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours. Unwrap; cut in slices about 1-inch thick. Note: You may use light ingredients and no salt seasoning, if you wish.