- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Say "ole!" to Mexican Style Pepper Steak. Serve with rice and beans and have a fiesta.
- 1 medium round steak, sliced in thin strips
- 1 green pepper, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce jar of hot salsa
- 1/2 cup jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- white or brown rice and beans
- Brown steak in skillet. Add peppers, onions and salsa. Simmer low-medium for about 30 minutes, covered. Stir occasionally to keep ingredients from sticking.