- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr 30 min
- Total: 10 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6
Can be eaten from a bowl or wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 28 oz can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Mexicorn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onions and chili powder in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low setting 9 to 11 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Stir in pinto beans and corn.
- Cover and cook on high heat for another 30 minutes.