- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Spice Rub for 4 large fish
This dry spice rub adds fabulous bold and vibrant flavor to fried fish.
- 2 tablespoons Allspice Berries
- 2 tablespoons Annatto Seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Place all of the ingredients in a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle, and grind until mixture is slightly coarse.
- Rub mixture onto each piece of fish prior to frying, and let sit 20 minutes at room temperature so fish can absorb the flavors.