- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic Sidecar Cocktail is given a touch of Mexican flare with the use of El Presidente brandy and Citronge orange liqueur in its famous blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces El Presidente brandy
- 1-1/2 ounces Citronge orange liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Lemon wedge
- Sugar to rim glass
- lemon wheel to garnish
- Put some sugar onto a small plate. Rub the rim of a martini glass with the lemon wedge and then dip into the sugar to coat.
- Place the prepared glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the brandy, orange liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the lemon wheel and then serve immediately.