- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 1 serving
Cheesy Mexican pizza wedges that kids will eat right up.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup combined cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped mild green chilies
- Grease a skillet using the vegetable oil spray.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet. Top with the remaining ingredients and place the other tortilla on top.
- Heat over medium until the bottom tortilla is golden brown. Use two spatulas to carefully flip. Continue heating until the other side is also golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole.