- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This recipe for a Mexican pizza is quick and easy and sure to be the hit of any gathering!
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1, 4-ounce container sour cream
- 1 packet Lawry's taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Ortega green chilies
- 1 can chopped black olives
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup jalapeño cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Spread beans on a round party platter. Mix the taco seasoning with the sour cream and spread on the beans. Next, sprinkle the green chilies followed by the olives, tomatoes, green onion, cheese, and avocado.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Note: If you like it even hotter, you can substitute 1 jar of jalapeños for the green chilies, or use half and half.