- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 to 10 drinks
This refreshing Mexican beverage is spiked with rum making it a perfect cocktail to serve at your Cinco de Mayo party.
- 3 pounds pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups white rum
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- Pineapple chunk s to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Ladle into ice-filled glasses and garnish with a chunk of pineapple.