- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
My family loves this dish, serve it with spanish rice.
- 2 pounds lean ground round
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can enchilada sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz.)
- 2 cans chili beans (16 oz.)
- 1 can corn, drained (16 oz.)
- 1 can pitted olives, drained (6 oz.)
- 6 corn tortillas
- In a skillet brown ground round with onions, garlic and seasonings.
- Spray the crock pot with non stick spray.
- Place a tortilla in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Spoon meat mixture, sauce and cheese to cover the tortilla.
- Add another totilla and spoon on beans, cheese.
- Drop some olives on top.
- Continue these layers until all ingredients have been used.
- the last layer should be with cheese and olive on top.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with rice and more tortilla if you like.