- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 Servings
There are other ways to serve grilled corn besides with a pat of butter. Instead try it Mexican style with cheese, sour cream and lime.
- 4 cobs of corn
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Oaxacan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1/4 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 limes cut into wedges for garnish
- Place the corn on the grill over medium-high heat and turn frequently to cook on all sides.
- In the meantime, place the mayonnaise and sour cream into a bowl and combine, then place the cheese into another bowl and mix to combine.
- Once the corn is slightly charred and evenly cooked, about 15 minutes, remove and slather with the sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle lime juice over the corn and cover with the cheese mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of chili powder and parsley, and serve immediately.