- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Mexican Corn Bake is a colorful vegetable fiesta.
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- garlic salt and red pepper to taste
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can chopped chilies, drained
- Place cheese, margarine, evaporated milk, garlic salt and red pepper in small Dutch oven. Cook over low heat until cheese melts, stirring until well blended. Add corn and chilies, mixing well. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.