- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This crunchy coleslaw salad is made with cabbage, carrots and cilantro, and topped with toasted buttery pecans.
- 6 cups very thinly sliced green or purple cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 1-1/2 cups peeled and grated carrots (2-3 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- Put the cabbage and the carrots in a medium-sized salad bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix the cilantro, vinegar, oil and salt together with a whisk and then add to the cabbage mixture. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle in the toasted pecans and toss once more. Serve immediately.