- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tequila-based cocktail, created by Emily Baker, is an unusual yet delicious blend of ingredients and flavors.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1-3/4 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon Mezcal
- 1 barspoon agave syrup
- 1/4 ounce Becherovka or Drambuie
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dash grapefruit bitters
- Lime and grapefruit wheels to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lime and grapefruit wheels and then serve immediately.