- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes almost 9 tablespoons
Adjust the amount of red chili pepper flakes used in this mixture in conjunction to the intensity of heat you prefer.
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons mild paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and blend well to combine. Transfer the spice mixture to an airtight glass container and store as you would any other spice.