- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slightly spicy, kicked up chicken soup.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken noodle soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can shoe-peg corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced chicken breast
- Shredded pepper-jack cheese
- Combine everything but the cheese in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 2-3 hours. Serve with the cheese sprinkled over top.