- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Salsa and black olive cooked low fat chicken dinner.
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar milk thick chunky salsa
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drined
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Beat the chicken breasts until uniformly thick.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil and saute the garlic on low. Add the chicken. Cook over medium-low heat until lightly browned, turning once.
- Pour the salsa over and cover. Cook on medium-low for 30-40 minutes. Serve over rice topped with the olives.