- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 30 min
- Total: 5 hr
- Serving: 24
A wonderful dip to serve with tortilla chips during the football season.
- 2 pounds lean ground round
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 large jar chunky salsa
- 1 pound monterey pepper cheese, shredded
- Brown beef and garlic in a skillet.
- Place the beef and garlic into a crock pot.
- Stir in the salsa, cumin, and coriander.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Cover and cook for an additonal 30 minutes.