- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 Servings
This ceviche offers fresh, citrusy flavor in each bite. Use Mexican limes if possible, otherwise substitute with 2-1/2 regular limes.
- 1-1/2 pounds mahi mahi, cut into 3/4” cubes
- 1 white onion
- 4 Mexican limes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 avocados, diced
- Juice the limes in a bowl and then add the mahi mahi.
- Chop the onion into 1/2-inch pieces and add to the bowl along with the cilantro. Toss the ingredients until fish is well coated.
- Place the bowl with the fish in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, add the avocado, toss and serve with tortilla chips or in a soft tortilla.