- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
If you like Mexican food, you will love this dish.
- 6 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 1 can Ranch style beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 pound lean ground round
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cut into little squares
- In a skillet brown ground round, chili, and garlic.
- In a crock pot add tortillas, beans, mushroom soup, chicken soup and tomatoes.
- Pour ground round mixture over the top.
- Pour cheese over the ground round.
- Cover and Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.