- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr 30 min
- Total: 9 hr 50 min
- Serving: 8
This is great served in a bread bowl.
- 1 pound lean beef stew meat, cut into bite size pieces
- 1-14oz can beef stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound Mexican style frozen vegetables
- 1-14oz can Mexican style chunky tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place all ingredients except the beans, sour cream and cheese in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook 8 to 9 hours.
- Turn to high.
- Add the beans.
- Cover and cook another 30 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and add a spoon of sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.