- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Men Folks Cornbread is hearty and full of cheddar cheese and jalapenos.
- 2 boxes corn bread mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1, 8 1/2 ounce can cream corn
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped fine
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Heat a well greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes. Pour batter into hot pan. Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown. Cut into 2 inch squares to serve.