- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 biscuits
Simple, delicious and smooth biscuits.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cooking sheet.
- Using a food processor, combine all the ingredients. Knead onto a floured surface, about 10-12 strokes. Roll out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a floured biscuit cutter to cut out biscuits. Arrange on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just browned.