- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A perfect light medley of summer flavors, this shrimp and melon salad with crumbled feta is a great center salad dish platter to serve guests.
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cantaloupe, cut into 6-8 long strips
- 1/4 honeydew, cut into 6-8 long strips
- 1/4 small round seedless watermelon, skin removed and cut into 6-8 triangles
- 24 large poached shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon quartered
- Place the greens in a large bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Toss to coat and then place on a large serving platter.
- Artfully arrange the melon slices onto the greens and then add the shrimp. Drizzle with a bit more vinaigrette and then serve.