- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ouzo, a clear anise-flavored Greek liqueur is the base behind this refreshing cantaloupe summer cocktail.
- 5 cups cantaloupe, medium dice (about 1 medium cantaloupe)
- 5 ounces Greek ouzo
- 3 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 ounces Rich Simple Syrup
- 12 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Puree the cantaloupe in a blender until smooth and then strain into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the ouzo, lemon juice and simple syrup and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice and garnish with 2 mint leaves per cocktail.