- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Here is a great non-alcoholic option to serve guests at your next summer cocktail party-- a cool and breezy Melon and Cucumber Cooler.
- 3 slices cucumber
- 3 chunks of melon
- 1 squeeze lime or lemon juice
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 5 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place the cucumber and melon into a tall glass, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and muddle well.
- Set the mixture aside for 1 minute and then add 1 squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice to the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and then top with the chilled soda. Stir the drink briefly and then serve.