- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Serves a crowd
This melon citrus twist solid cocktail may be served as an impressively unique after dinner dessert, or arranged on the bar or appetizer buffet at your next cocktail or garden party.
- 18 gelatin sheets
- 8-ounces simple syrup
- 12-ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 2-ounces Midori liqueur
- 12-ounces 7-Up or lemon-lime soda
- 6-ounces fresh lime juice
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl, cover with cool water and soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat the simple syrup in a small saucepan over medium-high heat to just a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Squeeze the water from the gelatin sheets and place in the simple syrup, stirring to dissolve the gelatin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the vodka, liqueur, soda, and lime juice. Add the gelatin and simple syrup mixture, stir briefly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic wrap-lined, extra-large, straight-sided pan (or a hotel pan with 2 1/2-inch sides) and cover. Refrigerate to allow the gelatin to completely set, preferably overnight.
- To serve, unmold the gelée onto a parchment-lined half-sheet pan, remove the plastic wrap and cut into desired shapes.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes