- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
This is a great dish to serve when the cantaloupes are in season.
- 2 cantaloupes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup gin (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- Cut each cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
- Prick cavities lightly with a fork.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, gin, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl.
- Toss lightly.
- Spoon fruit mixture into cantaloupe halves.
- Chill for a few hours and serve.