- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Handmade hamburgers with Russian dressing and chopped spinach.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon drid oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian dressing
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach leaves
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients. Shape into 4 patties. Heat in a skillet or grill until both sides are lightly browned.
- Spread the dressing on both sides of the bun and place the patty on the bottom. Top with the spinach leaves and other bun half.