- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooker meatloaf made with oats instead of the traditional breadcrumbs.
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet beefy onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Take three strips of 3x18-inch heavy duty foil. Criss-cross across the bottom and sides of a greased slow cooker, creating a wheel like bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl, reserving half of the chili sauce.
- Shape into a loaf and place over the foil in the slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours on low.
- Brush the remaining chili sauce over top and cook covered for 30 additional minutes. use the foil handles to remove the meatloaf from the cooker.