- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A saucy bean and pasta slow cooked chili.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter, sliced
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the tomatoes, beans, onion, bell pepper, chili powder and 1 cup of water to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low, 2 hours on high.
- Prepare the macaroni according to the package. Drain and stir in the butter. Mix into the slow cooker.
- Serve topped the cheddar cheese.