- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 hr 15 min
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A chunky meatball and vegetable stew, slow cooked so you can set it and forget it!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Add everything but the cornstarch to a greased slow cooker along with 1 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered on low for 5-6 hours.
- Combine the cornstarch with 1/4-cup water. Pour into the slow cooker. Increase the heat to high and cook for 10-15 more minutes, or until thickened.