- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 Servings
This twist on a classic stroganoff recipe will easily become a family favorite. Use frozen cooked meatballs to get this dish on the table in less than 25 minutes.
- 1 16-ounce package frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 package wide egg noodles
- Cook the wide egg noodles according to package directions, and drain.
- Meanwhile, place the meatballs, broth and mushrooms in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the sour cream and the flour, and then add in the milk and the mustard.
- Slowly stir in the sour cream mixture into the meatball mixture and cook for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Serve the meatball mixture over the cooked noodles.