- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Easy to make slow cooker pizza pasta.
- 1 pound corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni
- 4 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 2 (16 oucne) packages shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Mix everything together in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or high for 2 hours.