- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 8
Meat Loaf Supreme is made with ground pork sausage, ground beef and salami.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces lean pork sausage
- 4 slices salami
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 slices Mozzarella cheese, halved diagonally
- Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Pat meat mixture into a 10 by 12 inch rectangle on waxed paper.
- Arrange salami over meat, leaving small margin around edges. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll as for jelly roll from short end, sealing edges and ends. Place seam side down in 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/4 hours or until done. Arrange cheese triangles over top. Bake for 5 minutes longer until cheese melts.