- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
A yummy alternative to boring mashed potatoes.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Set large pot of water on stove over high heat to boil.
- Peel potatoes and cube; drop in boiling water. Cook until soft.
- Drain potatoes and mash with potato masher or electric mixer.
- Stir in butter, milk, brown sugar and cinnamon. Garnish with additional sprinkle of cinnamon.