- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An extra creamy ranch mashed potato side dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch-style salad dressing
- 6-8 cups warm instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, butter and salad dressing until well blended. Stir in the potatoes and pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.