- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 10
Mashed Potato Casserole feeds a crowd and can be made ahead.
- 4 pounds potatoes, cooked, drained, mashed
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, sour cream, onion, salt and pepper. Beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Stir in chives.
- Spoon into lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.