- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Delicious mashed carrots get a delightful boost of flavor from onions, garlic, ginger and coriander for a warm, smooth, dreamy side dish for any meal.
- 2 tablespoons Shedd’s Spread Country Crock Spread
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger spice
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans sliced carrots, drained and warmed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Melt the Shedd’s Spread Country Crock Spread in two-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook onion, stirring occasionally, about three minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chopped garlic and ginger and cook one minute, stirring frequently.
- Add heated carrots and brown sugar.
- Mash until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve immediately.