- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy and rich Mascarpone cheese makes a wonderful filling for cakes, cookies and other sweet treats. Feel free to increase or reduce the amount of sugar used in this recipe depending on your own personal preference.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the butter into a bowl and beat on high until smooth. Add the mascarpone cheese to the bowl and continue to beat until thoroughly blended.
- Add the powdered sugar and the vanilla to the mixture and beat until smooth. Cover the bowl and place the filling in the refrigerator for 2 hours to chill and firm prior to using.