- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Instead of topping your next dessert with traditional plain whipped cream try adding a dollop of Mascarpone Cream instead; it’s sweet and citrusy flavor blended with undertones of vanilla will delight you.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup mascarpone, 8 ounces
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the cream, vanilla seeds, brown sugar and lemon zest into a large bowl and beat on high until soft peaks form.
- Add the mascarpone and lemon juice to the bowl and continue to beat until the mixture is thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.