- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Mary Jo's Chicken Casserole is made with wild rice.
- 1 package wild rice mix
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1, 4 ounce jar pimento, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups French-style green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook wild rice mix according to package instructions. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into buttered 3 quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.