- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Prosecco is an Italian sparkling white wine that comes from the Prosecco grape primarily grown in the Veneto region of Italy.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup
- 2 dashes bitters
- Brandied cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the Prosecco and cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the Prosecco, garnish with the cherry and then serve immediately.