- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
There are numerous variations to this cocktail which is rumored to be the precursor to the famous Martini. Enjoy its smooth and aromatic blend of gin, vermouth, Maraschino liqueur and bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 1-1/2 ounces sweet Vermouth
- 1 barspoon Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Orange peel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange peel, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Run the orange wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass, twist over the contents of the beverage and then drop in the glass; serve immediately.