- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Martha's Broccoli Casserole is full of flavor and topped with cheesy breadcrumbs.
- 1 small jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 packages frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Saute mushrooms and water chestnuts in butter and soup mix in skillet. Combine with broccoli in casserole. Top with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.