- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Sweet and crunchy sweet potato balls that kids will love!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (18 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat and 8-inch square baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Mash the potatoes with the brown sugar.
- With a marshmallow in the center, use the potato mixture to form a ball around it.
- Brush with the butter and roll int he cornflakes. Set in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.