- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Kids will love Marshmallow Noodle Bars and you'll love them because they require no baking.
- 1, 6 ounce package butterscotch morsels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2, 3 ounce cans chow mein noodles, crushed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, halved
- 1 cup walnuts, choppped
- Melt butterscotch morsels over hot water in top of double boiler. Stir in sugar and corn syrup. Add vanilla wafers, one can chow mein noodles, crushed and orange juice; mix well.
- Stir in marshmallow and 1/2 cup walnuts. Chill mixture thoroughly. Shape into 3/4 inch balls. Roll balls in mixture of remaining crushed chow mein noodles and walnuts to coat. Store in refrigerator.