- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Marshmallow Cranberry Salad is crowned with sweet, soft and delightful mini marshmallows.
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 large bananas, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- miniature marshmallows
- Crush cranberries in blender. Combine cranberries, orange and sugar in a large bowl. Let stand overnight.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Add gelatin and remaining ingredients except marshmallows to cranberry mixture; mix well.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch dish. Chill until firm. Top with marshmallows.